Aseem with his dynamic voice and sound arrangements has been changing the Indian Pop sound.
Aseem has worked as FOH Engineer for eminent artists like Shalmali Kholgade, Monali Thakur, Jubin Nautiyal, Siddharth Mahadevan, Amit Mishra, etc. (2012-Now).
Aseem has Mixed and Mastered for prominent artists like Taal Inc. & Friends, Darshan Doshi, Vinay Kaushal, Simetri, Abhiruchi Singh, Zariya, Vicky & Tejas, etc.
Since January 2020, Aseem has been performing as a featured co-singer with Shalmali Kholgade.
• Made it to the TOTO Music Award 2021 “Long-list”.
• Opened for MALI at the “Live from the Island” (by Island City Studios and Maed In India Podcast) digital concert.
• “Ilaaj”, the title track from Aseem’s debut EP has been featured on Maed In India’s Bhindi mixtape.
• Featured on Rolling Stone India, The Score Magazine, Indian Music Diaries, Melody Insider, etc.
• Khayaal was an Apple Music Exclusive release that also landed on the “The 100 Best Songs of 2020” Apple Music Playlist.
• Aseem has been working closely with Seinnheiser India on his live and studio assignments and also product reviews.
• Aseem’s music has been featured on “New Music Hindi”, “I-Pop”, “Indiestan”, “India Viral 50 Chart” & “hIndies” Spotify Editorial Playlists.
• Aseem’s music has been featured on Apple Editiorial Playlists like “Today’s Hits”, “New Music Daily”, “Indian Independent Hits”, “A-List Pop”, “Future Hits”, “Hindi Pop Hits”, etc